Wednesday, January 1, 2014

the air

I always wondering the warmth of your back
to be very close with you is just only to your back
If only I brave enough to hug your back

there's a lot of thing that i would like to say to you 
things about you
how much you mean to me
how much you did affect me

I'm not brave enough to look into your eyes
and say those things
my fear is bigger 

though I know 
I couldn't ever have you
still I don't wanna lose you

sometimes I wonder what are you
are you an angel 
who always keep the distance but guarding me perfectly
cover up when things go wrong 

are you the air that I breathe?
who always around to keep me alive
run in my blood in every seconds
although I couldn't see you

hey, .. (I couldn't ever give you a nickname)
hey, there'll be a day 
when the universe conspires to make a time and kinda circumstance
meeting you and me in a perfect place and perfect-what-ever
gives me the courage to be brave and ready to say all the things

at that time
I will look into your eyes
risking everything we have, we've build
to be pulled closer to you
or to be pushed away

I always wish you get the best in everything
if I couldn't be one of it
I'll be okay 

No comments:

Post a Comment